Carers Wales Virtual Wellbeing Day
25 January 2021
Carers Wales have announced their very first virtual wellbeing day.
On 29 January, they are hosting a full day of activities to support the mindfulness and wellbeing of unpaid carers.
The day will look like this:
- 10.00-11.20am – Mindfulness
- 11.30am-12.50pm – Managing your mind
- 1.00-2.20pm – Laughing Yoga – suitable for all ages and abilities
- 2.30-3.50pm – Relaxation through Dance and Music – suitable for all ages and abilities
- 4.00-5.20pm – Mindfulness
- 5.30-6.50pm – Creative Writing Masterclass
- 7.00-8.20pm – Sleep Therapy.
You can join as many or as few sessions as you like.
Their second wellbeing day will be 27 February and their third wellbeing day will be 26 March.
Careers Wales want to invite unpaid carers to join them in a celebration of mindful activities and share their experience with other carers who are in the same position.
For more information about Careers Wales Well-being Day, visit www.Eventbrite.co.uk/e/carers-wales-wellbeing-day-tickets-135986279623