Job available: Care Assistantx 2
16+ hours a week, meets national living wage.
Duties will include:
• Provide support and assistance to residents as and when necessary, with a wide variety of needs ranging from dementia and communication to personal care and manual handling.
• Promoting the rights, needs and wishes of all persons within our care.
• Provide and maintain a safe, warm and comfortable environment.
• Help to promote and maintain contact with friends, family and the community.
• Following policies and procedures.
• Reporting any problems to the management.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Patient and empathetic.
• Works well independently and in a team.
• QCF / NVQ level 2 is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested please come and ask for a job application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be emailed over to you.