The Social Care Community needs you now more than ever before!!
A rewarding career with a leading care provider, Full time & Part time vacancies, £9ph.
We are looking for individuals to join our growing business, a driving licence and access to a vehicle are essential for the role as you will be delivering individually tailored care to our service users in their own homes as well as our services, with full training provided.
We place people at the heart of everything we do. We provide personal career pathways that enable staff to develop their skills, knowledge and expertise within a supportive Social Care team. So why not join M&D Care today and become part of a passionate and positive team, who are all driven by the same desire and commitment to support the people we care for to lead the lives they want to.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
What we offer:
• Double pay for key bank holidays (Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
• The ability to earn the National Living Wage (once set criteria is met)
• Early access to a proportion of monthly earnings via our EarlyPay app
• We support you in creating a home and work life balance. You will have 28 days holiday (including bank holidays each year (pro rata for part time employees)
• You will have access to continuous professional development opportunities, including sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
• You can achieve a yearly performance and attendance related bonus
• We support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
• Access to a Health Care Cashback plan after one years’ continuous service
• Once employed, if you refer a friend to join our team, you can earn up to £200 per successful recommendation
• Full paid training and support to achieve QCF qualifications
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9 per hour
The ability to drive is desirable for this role
You will be primarily based at the services in Swansea or Pen-y-Groes