We are looking for Support Workers to join our Carmarthenshire team. We have full and part time hours available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives and establish strong community relationships.
Working at Cartrefi Cymru Co-operative is more than just a job…it means supporting people to live their fullest, most independent lives.
We were the first and are the largest Social Care Co-operative in Wales, which means we put community at the forefront of everything we do.
We provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, people with Autism and physical disabilities.
From providing 24-hour support within their own homes, to providing shorter, more focused support to assist with individual tasks or care needs, which are often determined in conjunction with Social Services.
If you want to make a genuine difference to people lives and work for an employer that really cares about you, start a career with us today!
What we can offer you:
– Flexible annual leave and salary options – 25 days annual leave with pay at £8.91 per hour or 20 days annual leave with pay at £9.08 per hour (Plus all statutory holidays) Annual leave entitlement increases by 5 days after 5 years.
– Flexible shift patterns
– Working as part of a supportive team
– £62.64 per shift for working a sleeping in shift
– Healthcare Scheme
– Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
– Employee Benefits Scheme offering shopping discounts, technology scheme and cycle to work schemes
What we expect from you:
– Commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives within their homes and the wider community.
– A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleep in and wake in shifts.
– A full clean valid UK driving licence and a car with business insurance, as you will be required to use your car for work purposes.
– Have a commitment to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care
Due to the nature of this work, we are required by legislation to obtain an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service for all successful applicants.
Join us and share our success!