Find your potential by helping others reach theirs!
We are recruiting Support Workers to join our growing team in Cardiff. You’re not required to have past experience in the field or have relevant qualifications as we recruit based on values.
We are a specialist Residential and Supported Living provider of 24-hour support and rehabilitation for vulnerable adults with mental health issues. This may include forensic mental health, personality disorder, mild learning disabilities, acquired brain injury and associated challenging behaviors between the ages of 17-70.
We are a fast-growing company with new home developments in the Cardiff central suburbs and further afield. As an expanding provider, we are looking for passionate, energetic and inspirational Support Workers to join our Cardiff team and help support our service users to live more independently and reach their potential.
As a React team member, it is guaranteed that you will gain valuable knowledge through our detailed induction programme. We also feel it’s important for us to ensure our employees have comprehensive training in specialist areas. In addition to this, you will gain a vast wealth of knowledge whilst working with our experienced management and clinical team.
Your role will be to support service user’s on a day to day basis to recognise and encourage choice, dignity, privacy, self-worth, respect and community participation.
A React Support Worker will:
– Have a genuine interest in helping others – when you care, you need the right qualities and you gain the qualifications
– Be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills
– Will have a willingness to learn
– Be able to work shifts of 12 hours that will include evenings, weekends, bank holidays and waking nights
– Be encouraged to work in all of our services so you gain experience of working with different individuals in different environments
– Paid breaks
– 42, 36 and 24 hour contracts available, with the option of overtime
– Flexible working
– Career progression opportunities with support in personal development
– Healthcare cash plan
– Loyalty bonuses, including additional annual leave
– £500 recommend a friend incentive
– Extensive training to gain industry recognised qualifications
– Team building events
– Auto enrolment pension scheme
– Sports teams
*All our homes are situated in the Cardiff central suburbs with easy access to public transport so a driving license isn’t required for this role.*
If you are interested in making a difference to people’s lives and want to join our listening culture and our exciting developments, please apply!
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place