Service Manager; Barry & The Vale of Glamorgan
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: £11.83/£12.06 – £13.03/£13.28
Closing date: 23rd Feb 2021 12.00pm
As a Service Manager, you will have responsibility for managing the staff team and the service. This includes planning rotas, dealing with expense claims, management of staff and deputising in the Area Manager’s absence. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to take the next step in their career and although previous management experience is highly desirable, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
What we expect from you:
• A commitment to enabling people to live fulfilled and independent lives both within their homes and the wider community.
• A commitment to working and operating within the Co-operative values.
• A full valid driving license and a car, which you are able to use for, work purposes.
• You will have achieved at least QCF level 5 in Health and Social Care or and be willing to work towards it.
• Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines.
• Good communication and networking skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
• A flexible approach to work and the willingness and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and also sleeping overnight at the service user’s home.
• Computer literate and have a thorough knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.