We provide free support and mentoring to help people set up their own personal care enterprises in Wrexham. The project is funded by Wrexham Council
Do you have an idea that could help older people or people with a disability at home?
Do you need help to turn your idea into an enterprise- maybe working on your own or with other people where you live?
Do you fancy working the hours that suit you and your family?
Are you already helping people and would like to do more?
This project is a new and exciting initiative, delivered in partnership with social enterprise Community Catalysts and Wrexham Council. The 2 year programme offers support to local people to set up and run their own very small enterprise offering help and support at home for older and disabled people who want to live life their way .
All community enterprises aim to make a difference to the lives of local people. They:
• have between 1-8 full-time staff or volunteers
• are independent of any larger organisation
• are set up in many different and creative ways such as: sole trader, partnership, small business, social enterprise, charity or voluntary organisation
Support from the project
Community Catalysts runs a free development programme which can:
• offer you a friendly and supportive point of contact to explore ideas- all done virtually
• support you to develop your community enterprise
• give you practical information on regulation, training and funding opportunities in the health and social care sector
• direct you to other organisations who can help
Get in touch
For more information about the project contact Tom Hughes the Community Catalyst on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07880 195114