**We are Recruiting**
Cadog Homecare Ltd are going through expansion and looking for motivated, caring individuals, who would like to make a positive impact supporting people in their own homes. The right candidate will be flexible, trustworthy, and passionate about delivering care to our clients. We are now looking to add new members to our teams and continue with our growth!
We currently have vacancies in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Neath Port Talbot Powys/Brecon & Surrounding areas.
Cadog are looking for Care Assistants to work starting from 6.45am – 10pm, with split shifts or full day shifts available 7 days a week. You will have contracted hours from 16 hours +
Daily tasks of a Care Assistant:
• Personal Hygiene ~ Supporting individuals in their home.
• Assisting with mobility ~ helping with daily exercise
• Manual Handling ~ with all aspects of transfers (full training provided)
• Medication ~ Overseeing the client with their medication (training will be provided)
• Household ~ General tidying of immediate areas, light duties, clothes washing etc.
• Meal Preparation ~ Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Super, meeting client nutritional needs
As a company we are proud of all our staff and how pivotal they have been to the success of Cadog over recent years. We continue to improve our payrates, bonus schemes & rewards to show appreciation to our employees for all their hard work and dedication to their role.
The Position will offer:
• Full time/Part Time/Rolling Rotas/Flexible Working Hours
• Hourly rates paid at £10 – £10.20 per hour.
• Additional hourly rate for travelling in between calls, so it is a Travel time payment at the same hourly rate of £10+ per hour.
• Mileage between calls paid at 28p per mile
• Monthly Attendance Bonus Scheme – a bonus for attending work!
• Teamwork – We promote the importance of working together
• QCF Qualification gain a qualification in care with our support & guidance
• Career Progression, progress with Cadog as we grow
• Supportive Management Team, always here to offer help and advice
• Pension Scheme
• Free Training & All-Wales Induction Framework
• Refer a friend bonus scheme.
Based on working a 40-hour week a care salary would equivalate to around £21,000 per annum.
Cadog Homecare will provide full training before starting to ensure that our Carers are fully up to date with the latest skills and requirements. This will ensure our Carers are fully equipped for their role. Additional training can be arranged to help with progression of our staff.