At Cardiff Homecare you will enjoy being part of a friendly, driven team.
Come and join us today!
Skills & Abilities:
• Full training will be provided so experience is not essential.
• Are you kind and a caring individual who would like a new challenge?
• Drivers needed with use of their own car.
• Applicants need to be willing to complete their QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
• To provide care and support in the home, which will include assisting with helping clients get in/out of bed, personal care and continence needs.
• Carry out light domestic tasks, such as laundry, shopping and preparing light meals.
• Assist with medication if needed.
• To perform any additional duties that could be required which will be identified in each client’s individual care plan.
• Adhere to policies and procedures at all times.
• All applicants will need a fully enhanced DBS which will need to be paid by the applicant.
• Shifts are available to suit – full, part-time and permanent positions available.
• Full 4 Point PPE and Uniform will be provided.
• Enhanced rate of pay for bank holidays and weekends
• Company Pension Scheme
• Mileage Allowance Paid
• Full Holiday Entitlement (pro rata)
• Blue Light Discount Card (get great discounts from a variety of stores)
• Opportunities to progress within the company.
Please email a CV
Or alternatively please phone the office on 02920 813889