Are you a Care Home Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity to grow and develop a service or perhaps you are an experienced Deputy Care Manager who is looking for career progression to a management role? Then look no further because M & D Care has an exciting opportunity for you.
We place people at the heart of everything we do. We provide personal career pathways that enable staff to develop their skills, knowledge and expertise within a supportive Social Care team. So why not join M&D Care today and become part of a passionate and positive team, who are all driven by the same desire and commitment to support the people we care for to lead the lives they want to.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
What we offer:
• A progressive caring service which truly works towards developing your potential
• Modern offices and services
• We’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Pension contribution
• Free DBS check
• Cost of compulsory Social Care Wales registration fee paid by M&D Care
• Employee Health & Wellbeing Scheme (for staff with >1yr service)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year + the ability to earn a bonus of £1.5k if KPI’s are met
You will be based at one of our Llanelli/Swansea/Neath Port Talbot services