Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We have new exciting opportunities to join us as a Care Assistant to support our service users in their own homes. We’re seeking caring and passionate individuals who enjoys helping others. Candidates must be warm, friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion to make a difference.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £8.50/£8.72 – £17.44 Per Hour (Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays & Christmas working) plus benefits and £150 New Starter Bonus!
Please Note: You are required to be over the age of 18 for this role and must have a driving licence.
We require Care Assistants to meet the support needs of our service users, travelling to our service user’s homes within the following areas:
– Dinas Powys
1st Grade Care is underpinned by a set of values, our ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
DELIVER– Never be satisfied with good enough.
RESPONSIBILITY– Commitment to workforce.
INTEGRITY– Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
VOICE– Observe, listen, understand & assist.
EVOLVE– Work smarter not harder.
Care Assistant principal responsibilities:
– Dressing service users and preparing them for the day
– Assisting with washing and personal care
– Meal Preparation
– Medication support
– General household duties
You will be assisting our service users with their daily needs as agreed within each person’s care plan. The manner of care and support you would provide can vary person to person.
Our Care Assistant will receive the following benefits:
– Weekly Pay
– Free DBS (Criminal Record Checks)
– 20p per Mile
– Career Progression
– Continuity of Rota
– £8.50/£8.72 – £17.44 Per Hour (Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays & Christmas working)
– Part-time and full-time vacancies
– We now offer all of our employees’ access to the Blue Light Card for FREE!
– £150 New Starter Bonus *This Scheme will be running from 22/01/2021 until 28/02/2021 – Terms and Conditions Apply*