Roles & Responsibilities:
– Providing personal care duties – assisting customers with washing, feeding, and dressing.
– Helping customers with everyday tasks such as shopping, cooking and general housework.
– Administering medication
– Manual handling, using equipment where required
– Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
Benefits to you:
– An excellent rate of £9.25ph, increased to £10.25ph on weekends.
– 30p mileage allowance
– 28 days holiday pro rata
– Full training induction and a 12-week mentor
– Ongoing training and support
– Flexible working
– Pension scheme
– Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
– Free uniform
– Full and valid UK drivers licence
– Excellent level of English
– Right to work in UK