The position is permanent and full time for 37 hours per week.
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified, experienced Social Worker to join Pembrokeshire County Council’s Childcare Management Team within the Social Services and Housing directorate.
Joining our team in Pembrokeshire will provide many opportunities for you to bring new ideas, develop professionally, and to contribute directly to the service to promote a culture of continuous improvement, reflection and learning.
We provide a supportive working structure across all of our social care teams, ensuring you have all you need to perform to the best of your abilities, whilst doing a job you love.
With its breath-taking scenery, coastal lifestyle and a range of leisure activities, Pembrokeshire has a lot to offer; and so do we. As well as a supportive management team, the following is just a taster of the range of benefits of joining the PCC team:
• Generous Annual Leave of up to 30 days
• Membership of the Local Government ‘career average’ defined benefit pension scheme
• Flexible and agile working options
• A wide range of resources to support your health and wellbeing, including a professional in-house occupational health service and access to counselling services
• Generous occupational maternity and paternity pay plan, on top of statutory benefits
• Access to employee discounts on a range of products, services and attractions including leisure centres
• Salary sacrifice car and cycle schemes
• Generous relocation package up to GBP 8,000 – which could include for example rent in lieu of a planned house purchase, removal and storage fees and legal/mortgage arrangement fees for house purchase
Link to Vacancy – https://jobs.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/etrec179gf.open?WVID=7472197Xwc&LANG=USA&VACANCY_ID=948985Ld0I