Safeguarding Coordinator (Childrens)
There are two positions available
Main Purpose of Post:
To provide efficient and effective coordination of business management systems to meet Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team requirements, including management of various database requirements.
Contribution to the establishment and development of systems for gathering and collating information to provide relevant monitoring reports.
1. Working with the Head of Service, Senior Manager and/ or Chair to co-ordinate high level and complex meetings in a timely fashion including the preparation of draft agenda and associated tasks, distribution of minutes, agreed agendas and other papers, attendance at the meeting to take minutes, production of accurate minutes. Meetings will include:
• Case conferences
• Allegation against a Professional Strategy Meetings
• Secure Accommodation Reviews
• Powys Local Operational Group (PLOG) including PLOG sub-groups
• Multi Agency Child Sexual Exploitation (MACSE)
2. In liaison with partner agencies, Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Senior Manager, Head of Service and other attendees deal with conflicting demands in order to make best use of practitioner attendance keeping informed of any specific issues, changes to schedules or other factors affecting the running of meetings