Home Instead Swansea is your local, multi award-winning home care company, now recruiting for Care Support Workers in the Swansea area.
• Hourly Pay: £11 (Weekdays) £11.25 (Weekends)
• Double Pay on Bank Holidays
• Paid Travel Time & Mileage
• Paid Manual Handling Training
• Paid Enhanced DBS Certificate
• Paid Holidays (28 days pro rata)
• Unlimited Refer-a-Friends Bonus Scheme
• Staff Discounts Schemes
• Guaranteed Hours Contracts
• Staff Well-being Scheme
• Unlimited Training & Progression Opportunities
• 24/7 Office Support
• Regular Recognition Bonuses
Our team are dedicated to providing person-centred care; ensuring our client is at the heart of all of our decisions. We create bespoke care packages that cover not just the clients needs, but also what they want. Maybe they want to go out for ice cream once a week, or maybe they’d like to go and watch the Swans play football, whatever it is, we make that happen, and that’s why we are different. Due to this, with us you can enjoy a huge variety of calls, keeping the job interesting!
We pride ourselves on our matching process and continuity. When you join us, we will carefully match you with your client based on your personality and interests, and then keep you with them so you can build meaningful relationships. We also only do 1-hour calls or longer, so you can slow down, stop rushing about, and enjoy quality time with your clients.
• Assisting to groups and on days out
• Helping with shopping
• Meal preparation
• Dementia care
• Light domestic duties
• Accompanying to appointments
• Administering or prompting medication
• Support with personal care
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles, with a variety of shift patterns as detailed below. These shifts may have some flexibility, so get in touch to discuss your options.
• 7 am – 2pm
• 6pm – 10pm
• Weekends (Sat & Sun)
• Live-In Care (24/7)
Should you wish to start on a part-time basis and build your hours in the future, we are able to facilitate this.
We now pay an enhanced wage of £11 per hour in the week, and £11.25 on the weekends. We pay double time on bank holidays, meaning for these days you will be paid between £22 and £22.50 per hour. This also applies to your travel time. We pay 35p per mile mileage payment, which can be topped up by the council to 45p (T&C)
APPLY on Indeed, or give Megan a CALL on 01792 790890