As an Assistant Practitioner you’ll be working under supervision providing care for children.
Working as part of a team, you'll help to create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for children, to support their care, play, learning and development.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A caring and patient nature
- Good communication, including verbal and listening skills
- Imagination and creativity
- To make sure every child is included
- To be able to take direction from other staff
- Confidence around children and adults
Find out more information on qualifications for this role with Social Care Wales.